The value of a business can be dramatically enhanced by the quality of its financial reporting and record-keeping capability. Riveron works with its divestiture clients to bring maturity and transparency to back-office processes and documentation in advance of courting a deal. By planning ahead and engaging our team, our clients have the opportunity to maximize the ultimate selling price of their investment asset, minimize the deal execution risk, and avoid the negative impact of unforeseen purchase price adjustments.
Sample divestiture services include the following:
- Carve-Out Assistance
- Public Offering/Transaction Planning and Preparation
- Purchase Price Adjustment Review
- Quality of Earnings and Cash Flow Assessments
- Working Capital Analysis and Reconciliation
- Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting Policies and Procedures